Summary: Perhaps target specific precincts to increase registration and then work to get out the vote in that precinct.
- Increase volunteer activities
- Increase voting members
- Increase meeting attendance
- Bring more new people to meetings
- Cause NDFA to win more elections (or higher %)
- To support candidates in other ways
- To empower NDFA voting members
- To improve NDFA's brand/reputation
Labor: It would be the kind of labor we do now for endorsed candidates and would give members more opportunity to get voting status.
Budget: I don't think so, but am unsure how we would get lists to target non registered voters.